Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

currently: june



drinking sweet tea

feeling like the kids are fighting with each other all the time. I guess it's time to implement some structure into our days.

waiting for the rain to come this weekend. We're supposed to be getting buckets-ful.

loving that we are able to live in a country setting inside the city limits.

beginning to sew and embroider again. A slow beginning, but it's a start.
 
reading  The Longest Ride; just finished this one, and getting ready to start this book

finding random pictures of lego creations on my camera

planting nothing. Those deer and our crazy chickens would have everything eaten within a week.

trying  to use up all the eggs. I've made 2 batches of waffles and 2 dozen muffins this week. I still have about 3 dozen eggs left. On the menu for this week: pancakes, frittata, chicken fried rice, and some banana bread.

watching Owen and Rylan wrestle on the couch

attempting to get some projects done. I've started a few, but haven't quite finished them yet.

hoping that little sister gets the go-ahead to start soft foods this week. I'm pretty sure she's done with liquids. I caught the crazy girl laying on her belly trying to eat a muffin crumb. I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures.

finishing up the list for the remainder of school curriculum that I need to order for next year.

listening to the hum of the central air. I don't even want to know how much our electric bill is going to be.

still knitting a cuddly, soft blanket for little sister

wanting to get completely unpacked by the end of July

needing to clean off my desk. I just piled stuff on top of it while unpacking. Stuff that didn't have a specific spot to go.

praying for these sweet babes, and that they find a "mama" and "baba" soon.

P.S.-Did you miss the previous months?  Catch those here.

1 comment:

  1. Love those LEGO creations--isn't it amazing what our kiddos can dream up? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips