Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

welcome back



Where have I been the last 25 days? Oh, moving, and unpacking and unpacking some more.

*I still have about a 1/4th of the boxes left to unpack. I am taking my time finding a place for everything, and still making piles of stuff to sell, and stuff to donate while I unpack.

*My in-laws and sister-in-law visited the first weekend we were in our new house to help unpack and watch kids. That was so helpful!!

*My parents visited the next weekend to watch the kids for Sophie's surgery that didn't happen. My momma did some laundry for me! I would be drowning in laundry if it weren't for her!

*The third weekend in our new house, Joe traveled to Nebraska to work on the house. While my sister-in-law friend came and stayed the weekend with me to keep me company.

*I've been organizing and decorating our new little nest. Mainly with photos, but a few other items I love.

*I've been making my list of projects that I want to complete within the year.

*I've been reading more in the evenings.

*I've been saying "yes" more to the kids. "Yes, you can paint. Yes, you can play in the puddles."
Saying "yes" means more of a mess, and a change of plans for the day. But saying "yes" also means you mean more to me than what I'm doing right now. And, that's where I've been for the month of May. Saying "Yes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips