Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

weekend links/19

a bunch of random for you today!

~as if I needed another reason to love this actor

~stressed anyone?

~"Let's stop making excuses for our daughters."

~I am enjoying this little blog series.

~this is on my nightstand this week

~hmm....my next shoe purchase

~ordered a pair of these for our flying adventures due to my lovely history

~going to enjoy a pot of this early next week


our weekend agenda:
a trip to the home improvement store today,
then church tomorrow, a playdate after church, and
a visit to the pumpkin patch...

have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips