Faded Linens header  photo home_zpsa447d3c1.png photo about_zps6d562498.png photo shop_zpsfff1f9da.png photo diy_zpsed30b4b0.png photo homemaking_zps068e2b81.png photo adoption_zps31fe98cf.png

october goals

Fall is my FAVORITE season! It contains cooler days, falling leaves, apple cider, pumpkin pie, pumpkin smells, and more reasons to stay inside!

{source unknown}

In September I did not write out a goal plan on the ol' blog.
 
We've been busy, really busy.  It's hard to balance real life with 4 kids and blogging/hobbies.


October goals:
1. Clean out ALL my junk drawers. Let me tell ya' this is going to be a monumental task. All my junk drawers are the equivalent to a couple of medium-size dressers. #obsessivedrawerstuffer

2. Simplify and organize linen closet. Our linen closet is a mess; a big mess.

3. Sew, make, and/or create 30 items for the etsy shop. List 50 new items in the shop. (I'm guessing I have 20 items already done.)

4. Start and finish our packing for China. I don't want to be packing last minute for our trip.

Linking up with The Tiny Twig-Goals with Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips